We’ve compiled list of 10 quick & easy tips that will help skyrocket your channel’s views. From optimizing your titles & descriptions to collaborating with other creators these tips are sure to give your channel the boost it deserves. So sit back grab pen & paper & get ready to take notes on how you can become the next big thing on YouTube!
Introduction to YouTube & How it Works
YouTube Is video sharing platform with over 2 billion monthly users worldwide. You can upload view & share videos on YouTube & even create your own channel. But how does YouTube work & how can you make sure your channel is successful?
YouTube is video sharing platform that allows users to upload view & share videos. Then sign in to YouTube & click on the “Create Channel” button.
Identifying Your Target Audience
Assuming you have business or brand the first step to increasing your YouTube channel’s views is identifying your target audience. This can be done through market research & or analyzing your current customer base.
If you don’t have business or brand but are simply looking to increase your personal YouTube channel’s views the process is slightly different. In this case you will want to identify what type of content you enjoy creating & who would be most interested in watching it.
Creating Quality Content
That means taking the time to produce videos that are interesting & informative & that appeal to your target audience. To make sure your videos are high quality plan ahead & take the time to script storyboard & shoot them professionally. Once you’ve created your video promote it through social media & other channels. Make sure to include compelling description & tags so viewers can easily find your content. & finally interact with your audience by responding to comments & engaging in conversations.
Using Relevant Tags Titles & Descriptions
If you’re looking to boost your YouTube channel’s views one of the best things you can do is to use relevant tags titles & descriptions.
Here are few tips for using tags titles & descriptions effectively:
- Use variety of relevant keywords in your tags to ensure that your videos come up for variety of different searches.
- Keep your titles short descriptive & to the point.
- Write compelling descriptions that accurately reflect the content of your video & encourage people to watch.
Optimizing Video Settings for Better Reach
Here are few tips:
- Use keywords in your title & description. This will help people find your videos when they’re searching for topics related to your content.
- Choose an attractive thumbnail image. Use tags. Tags are keywords that describe your video’s content. YouTube uses them to help people find videos so be sure to include relevant tags in order to reach as many potential viewers as possible.
- Keep your videos short & sweet. People have short attention spans so if you can make your point in few minutes that’s ideal. Longer videos can still be successful but make sure you’re engaging & holding viewers’ attention throughout the entire thing.
- Optimize for search engines. This means using keywords throughout your video (in the title description tags etc.) as well as making sure your videos are high-quality & informative so that people will want to watch them & share them with others
Interacting with Viewers & Commenting on Videos
When you first start out on YouTube it can be tough to get views & comments on your videos. Here are few quick tips to help you boost your channel’s views:
- Use social media to promote your channel. Make sure to include link back to your YouTube channel so viewers can easily find & subscribe to it.
- Optimize your titles & descriptions. Use keywords in your titles & descriptions that people are likely to search for on YouTube. This will help ensure that your videos come up in search results making it more likely that people will find & watch them.
Utilizing SEO Tactics for Higher Rankings
By optimizing your videos for discovery on YouTube & Google you can dramatically increase your views & subscribers. Here are few quick tips:
- Use descriptive & keyword rich titles: This will help your videos show up in more search results.
- Create transcripts of your videos: Google & YouTube can’t watch or listen to your videos so they rely on transcripts to index them for search. This also helps hearing-impaired viewers follow along with your videos.
- Optimize your thumbnail images: Make sure your thumbnail images are clear & attractive as this is what shows up in search results. You can even use text overlays on your thumbnails to highlight key keywords.
- Use tags: Tags help YouTube understand the content & context of your videos. Be sure to use relevant & popular keywords as tags but don’t stuff them in – just use few well-chosen tags per video.
- Promote your channel on other channels: You can do this by leaving comments on other people’s videos or even collaborating with other channels for cross-promotion
Making Use of YouTube Analytics to Track Progress
YouTube Analytics is powerful tool that can help you track your channel’s progress & identify areas for improvement. Here are some quick tips for making use of YouTube Analytics:
- Use the Overview tab to track your channel’s overall performance. This tab provides an overview of your channel’s views watch time subscribers & more.
- Use the Traffic Sources tab to see where your viewers are coming from. This tab can help you identify which traffic sources are bringing in the most viewers & leads.
- Use the Engagement tab to track how engaged your viewers are with your content. This tab provides data on likes dislikes comments shares & other engagement metrics.
- Use the Playback Locations tab to see where your videos are being played back the most. This tab can help you identify which platforms or websites are sending the most traffic to your videos.
- Use the Demographics tab to learn more about your audience’s age gender location & other demographics information.